How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently-Deactivate Instagram-Are you searching for how to delete your Instagram account which can be permanent or temporarily if Yes the you are at the right place because this article borders on how you can permanently delete your Instagram account or temporarily delete it.
Deleting your Instagram account maybe of a personal reason, but their are general common and unique reason why people delete their Instagram account and this are below. If your reason is not found here do well to share it.
Unique Reasons Why People Delete Instagram Account
- They did not found Instagram interesting after account sign up.
- Wants to switch to other social media like Facebook,Twitter etc.
- They want to Deactivate their account temporarily.
How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently
You can delete your Instagram through the Instagram app or the Instagram help center, our article borders on how to delete through the help center.
- Logon to the delete account page, login in your account if you are not login.
- Kindly select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Then re-enter your password,The option to permanently delete your Instagram account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Finally click on the link Permanently delete my account.
How To Disable Instagram Account temporarily
If you want to disable your Instagram account it simply means that your profile photos, comments and all your photos likes and your followers will be hidden. Unless you reactivate your account again before you see them.
- Logon Instagram official homepage which is www.Instagram.com, from a mobile browser or pc because you cannot disable your account through the Instagram app.
- Click on the Instagram icon and then select edit your profile.
- Scroll down on the page, Tap on Temporarily disable my account in the bottom of the homepage.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or click Temporarily Disable Account.
Please if this article was helpful make use of the COMMENT BOX below about How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently-Deactivate Instagram. Thanks