Dropbox For Business Login-Try Dropbox Business Account-How To Use Dropbox-Secure you companies files with Dropbox business account. Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud and client software. Dropbox Business is the secure file sharing and storage solution that employees love and IT admins trust.
Meanwhile, Before now we have written many articles on how to sign up Dropbox personal account and how to login Dropbox personal account. But in this article we are going to be focusing on Dropbox for business login and how to use Dropbox for android and iOS device.
However, Before we take you to Dropbox business login and how to use Dropbox for Android and iOS device, Below are the key features of using Dropbox cloud storage service provider.
Key Features of Dropbox Business Account
- Dropbox business helps your company grow without limits, Their by maintaining complete control over your business information and daily activities.
- Drop gives you transfer tool control where you can easily transfer files from one user to another when responsibilities change.
- Monitor your team daily activity, their by viewing connected devices and audit sharing activity.
- With Dropbox paper you can create, share and keep your team in sync.
- Easily recover deleted files and restore previous file versions with Dropbox file ad version recovery feature.
Dropbox For Business Login-Try Dropbox Business Account Procedure
Below are the procedure to try Dropbox business account, Just follow the procedure as specified.
- Logon www.Dropbox.com
- Click on “Try Dropbox Business” button.
- In the business plan they have two plans. “The Free 30 days trial” And the “Purchase plan“
- Click on the plan you want to set up Dropbox business account.
Please you can make use of the COMMENT BOX below if you have any questions or contributions on Dropbox For Business Login-Try Dropbox Business Account-Thanks